Level 2 Award Emergency First Aid at Work (1 Day Course)
Online Booking - First Response Training Courses
West View Surgery, Keynsham, Bristol BS31 1BX
This QA/QCF* Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) first aid training course is a minimum of 6 hours run over one day. Competency of candidates will be evaluated by continuous assessment and a multiple choice paper in line with modern day assessment practices. This course is CPD Certified and can gain each student 6 CPD points. Please see below for how many places are still available for each date (12 places per date).
|Start Date||Finish Date||Places available||Location||Price|
|Fri 08/07/2016||Fri 08/07/2016||7 of 12||West View Surgery||£ 95.00||Book now|
|Fri 16/09/2016||Fri 16/09/2016||11 of 12||West View Surgery||£ 95.00||Book now|
|Wed 30/11/2016||Wed 30/11/2016||12 of 12||West View Surgery||£ 95.00||Book now|
Payments can be made by Pay Pal or invoice, and must be received in advance of attending your course. Credit Card payments are also accepted by Pay Pal.
Successful students should be able to:
- Primary Survey - Introduction to DRAB and CABC
- The Community Response Saves Lives protocol
- Understand the role of the first aider
- Act safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency
- Administer cardiopulmonary resuscitation promptly and effectively
- Administer first aid safely, promptly and effectively to a patient with a minor injury, or who is unconscious, choking or bleeding (internally or externally)
- Administer first aid safely, promptly and effectively to a patient who showing the signs & symptoms of shock
- Prevent cross infection, recording incidents and actions and the use of available equipment
- Be updated with any new current first aid issues
Your EFAW First Aid Certificate will be valid for a period of 3 years.
*QA/QCF: Qualsafe Awarded and Qualifications and Credit Framework compliant.
First Response. Training for life. Training to save a life.
If the course you are looking for is not currently available, please get in touch to discuss your requirements.