Level 2 Award Emergency First Aid at Work (1 Day Course)
Online Booking - First Response Training Courses
Kendleshire Golf Club, Coalpit Heath, Bristol BS36 24Y
This QA/QCF* Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) first aid training course is a minimum of 6 hours run over one day. Competency of candidates will be evaluated by continuous assessment and a multiple choice paper in line with modern day assessment practices. This course is CPD Certified and can gain each student 6 CPD points. Please see below for how many places are still available for each date (12 places per date).
Payments: Payment must be received within 24 hours of your booking to secure your place. You can pay by PayPal (Credit Card payments are also accepted by Pay Pal), or by Billing payment using sort code 40-14-18 and account number 31753177 clearly stating your name and course date in the payment reference.
Important: Please bring photo identification with you on the day to verify your course and wear clothing suitable for practical exercises, some of which will be done on the floor.
|Start Date||Finish Date||Places available||Location||Price|
|Fri 16/09/2016||Fri 16/09/2016||0 of 12||Kendleshire Golf Club||£ 110.00||Waiting list|
|Tue 29/11/2016||Tue 29/11/2016||11 of 12||Kendleshire Golf Club||£ 110.00||Book now|
|Thu 19/01/2017||Thu 19/01/2017||12 of 12||Kendleshire Golf Club||£ 110.00||Book now|
|Tue 14/03/2017||Tue 14/03/2017||12 of 12||Kendleshire Golf Club||£ 110.00||Book now|
|Tue 23/05/2017||Tue 23/05/2017||12 of 12||Kendleshire Golf Club||£ 110.00||Book now|
|Thu 20/07/2017||Thu 20/07/2017||12 of 12||Kendleshire Golf Club||£ 110.00||Book now|
|Wed 27/09/2017||Wed 27/09/2017||12 of 12||Kendleshire Golf Club||£ 110.00||Book now|
|Thu 30/11/2017||Thu 30/11/2017||12 of 12||Kendleshire Golf Club||£ 110.00||Book now|
Successful students should be able to:
- Primary Survey - Introduction to DRAB and CABC
- The Community Response Saves Lives protocol
- Understand the role of the first aider
- Act safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency
- Administer cardiopulmonary resuscitation promptly and effectively
- Administer first aid safely, promptly and effectively to a patient with a minor injury, or who is unconscious, choking or bleeding (internally or externally)
- Administer first aid safely, promptly and effectively to a patient who showing the signs & symptoms of shock
- Prevent cross infection, recording incidents and actions and the use of available equipment
- Be updated with any new current first aid issues
Your EFAW First Aid Certificate will be valid for a period of 3 years.
*QA/QCF: Qualsafe Awarded and Qualifications and Credit Framework compliant.
First Response. Training for life. Training to save a life.
If the course you are looking for is not currently available, please get in touch to discuss your requirements.